Join Our Trust
By joining the Children First Multi Academy Trust you will be making a decision to join an ambitious and collaborative group of schools who are committed to making a positive impact on children’s life chances. Joining our Trust will strengthen your school in a number of ways;
- Strong collaboration, with shared accountability, can lead to better progress and attainment for pupils, as schools share their successes and solve problems together.
- ·School leaders and teachers sharing research, thinking and planning, to spread expertise and tackle challenges together and support one another.
- Strong focus on professional development at all levels, with career pathways, training and opportunities that can see staff truly develop their career across the Trust.
- Shared professional development led by leaders from our schools or sourced from the best external providers to ensure that our curriculum and pedagogy are the very best.
- A highly strategic governance structure, ensuring that the business functions of school life are supported by skilled professionals and community minded boards who are able to come together to share strategic thinking, to combine skills and to support each other during challenging times.
- Shared central services and expertise – with school leaders, financial and business staff being shared across more than one school, enabling schools access to a higher level of bespoke support.
- The economies of scale and collective purchasing made possible within larger groups can help schools manage budgets.
We would love to discuss these benefits further and the impact they could make on your school. If you are interested in joining our Trust, please contact our CEO Jane Flynn - firstname.lastname@example.org or our chair of Trustees, Jenny Tosh - email@example.com for an informal conversation.