Raynham Avenue, Edmonton, N18 2JQwww.raynhamprimaryschool.co.uk
- To provide a supportive, stimulating environment in which each child is enabled and encouraged to attain the highest standard of achievement of which he or she is capable
- To ensure that the curriculum is broad and well balanced following all subjects in the National Curriculum, and create varied learning situations which are challenging in order to capture pupils’ interest and imagination
- To value each individual’s contribution irrespective of race, gender, religion or ability and encourage children to be aware of their behaviour and how it affects other people
- To create and maintain a safe appealing environment which reflects the children’s varied achievements and recognise that children have a variety of special needs and endeavour to provide appropriately for individual’s needs
- To ensure that the curriculum reflects the richness of our multi-cultural society and work with parents as partners in their children’s learning
- To ensure all staff are offered opportunities for professional development and work closely with governors and advisors in order to fulfil our aims and objectives
- To form strong links with the community
- We strive to create a holistic learning environment, which will raise achievement and promote mutual respect.
- We enable each child to contribute fully to and be valued members of the school and wider community.
- We believe that all students have the right to a healthy, happy and safe environment.